Zumba is a latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning, dance-fitness party! FEEL THE MUSIC, AND LET LOOSE!!!
Date: WEDNESDAY MARCH 6th!
Zumba Instructor: Fiona Van Tyne
What to wear: Get ready to sweat and have fun! Comfortable workout/gym clothes and shoes (less traction is easier to dance).
Donation: 5,000 won
Come and celebrate my first official ZUMBA Class!!!
Location: Feeling Latin Dance Studio, Seomyeon
Directions to Feeling Latin Dance Studio:
1. Take exit 7 out of Seomyeon station.
2. Walk straight for about 3 minutes (400 meters) until you see a Baskin Robbins on the corner.
3.Turn right at Baskin Robbins and cross the busy intersection.
4. Walk straight (on the left side of the road) until the dead end and turn left (M bar is on your left and a supermarket/Saratoga is straight ahead)
5. Take your first right down a smaller street and walk under the tiny white tunnel
6. Feeling Latin Dance Studio is straight ahead (curve to your left a bit) next to Neo PC Zone (big neon green sign)