Come join us for the Totally Crazy '80s FUN-raiser party!!!
Get your 80s outfits and dance moves ready!
Date: Saturday June 8th
Time: 7pm- ???
Where: Sharky’s at Gwangali
***Suggested Donation: 10,000 won, or whatever you can!
Money raised will benefit The Africa Yoga Project. Come dress up, dance, be part of a trivia night, and play tons of fun games! Get your DRINK ON because 10% of drink and food special sales will be donated!
7 – 8:30pm: Dinner and trivia (The winning group receives a round of drinks from Sharky’s)
8:30 – 11pm: Dancing, games, and raffles
11pm: Partner Yoga & Yoga Spelling Bee on Gwangali beach!
12am: Food Waste Throw!
– Trivia Dinner
– 80s outfit fashion show (Prize for the best dressed!)
– Yoga Spelling Bee (Spell out words in teams with yoga poses!)
– Partner Yoga on the beach
– Food Waste Throw
– ZUMBA passes
– YOGA passes
– 90 minute Alternative Therapy Session
– Personal Training
– SHARKY’S gift certificate
– ZUMBA T-shirts
– YOGA T-shirts
About the Africa Yoga Project
The Africa Yoga Project educates, empowers, elevates and employs youth from Africa using the transformational practice of yoga. Our vision is to create opportunities for youth to step into their greatness, become self-sustaining and leaders in their communities.
Callie Sorensen, a Zumba & Yoga instructor in Busan is going back to Kenya in 2014 as a Africa Yoga Project Ambassador. She is raising $15,000 for this awesome project. Come on out and shake it for a good cause!
You can check out her website for more information: http://
If you can't make it to the event, but would still like to donate to this amazing cause, you can make a tax-deductible donation online through:https://www.z2systems.com/
Directions to Sharky’s
1) Geumnyeonsan exit 3 (green line)
2) Walk straight towards the beach
3) Walk about 5 blocks until the intersection right before the beach.
4) Sharky’s is at the corner on the right. Second floor.