BUSAN, South Korea – The 3rd quarter of the 2012 BFIA Korean Class begins on July 16, 2012. Any foreign residents in Busan can apply for the class. The application will be available from July 2 to 12 thru online or call at 1577-7716.
<Class Schedule : The 3rd Quarter>
• Period : July 16th – Sept. 22nd
• Levels : Pre-beginner, Beginner I & II, Intermediate I & II, Advanced
– Busan Global Center (City Hall Stn.)
– Social Service Center of Dongseo University (Yangjeong Stn.)
♦ For more information about course details and application, please check the following link.
Click on → Korean Language !
Call → 1577-7716
* Online-application will be available on July 2nd.
? Please be aware that the BGC Call Center will operate with new service hours from July.
From July, 2nd. (Mon~Fri) 9am. to 6pm.
– Besides call center service, BGC still will be opened to the public on Saturdays.