Enter for a free chance to go on a two day trip to watch skiing and see one of Korea’s most popular drama’s filming location.
BeFM’s 10 a.m. radio show “On the Road Busan” is inviting their listeners to go on a 2-day trip, from March 4th to 5th, to Jeongseon to watch the Audi FIS Ski World Cup 2017 and tour the popular tourist attractions around the city including High 1 Mountain Gondola and Samtan Art Mine, which is one of the filming locations of “Descendants of the Sun”.
And it’s all FREE!!!
Due to limited seating capacity, they can only invite eight expat couples. If you are interested, please register here (http://bit.ly/2lapcWP).
❏ DATE: March 4 ~ 5, 2017 (Saturday ~ Sunday)❏ PRICE: Free (Everything is on us!)
Day 1 (March 4, Saturday)
• 07:00 Bus departs from Busan
• 12:00 Bus arrives in Jeongsun & Lunch
• 13:00 ~ Sightseeing (Samtan Art Mine, High 1 Ski Resort Mountain Gondola, etc.)
Day 2 (March 5, Sunday)
• ~ 11:00 Breakfast & Sightseeing (Hwaamdonggul Cave etc.)
• 11:00 ~ 13:00 Audi FIS Ski World Cup 2017 (@Jeongseon Alphine Center)
• 13:00 ~ 16:00 Lunch & Sightseeing (Jeongseon 5-day Market, Byeongbangchi Skywalk, etc.)
• 16:00 ~ 22:00 Bus ride back to Busan
❏ THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
• Round Trip Bus Ride
• Accommodation (Kangwonland Hotel, 2 people per room)
• Meals (Saturday’s breakfast is not included)
• Tickets for the Audi FIS Ski World Cup 2017
Inquiries (051) 663-0036 / email@example.com
This trip is sponsored by Korea Tourism Organization.