Looking for Foreign Volunteers to Teach World Cultural Classes
BUSAN, South Korea — Busan Foundation for International Activities is running World Cultural Classes for Koreans and foreigners in Busan, to give people the opportunity to better understand and experience various cultures of the world. We are looking for foreigners who are willing to share their amazing culture with the citizens of Busan.
- Content: Introducing the culture of your home country to your students
- Deadline: August 16, 2012 5pm
- Class period: September 17- November 24, 2012 (10 weeks)
- Class duration: 1 hr 30mins per class, one class per week
- Class hours: Classes will take place between 10:00~20:30 (Mon-Fri), 10:00~18:30(Sat)
?Class schedules will be decided after discussion with the lecturers
?Teachers can usually specify an exact lesson time. i.e. Egypt class, Sat 10:00~11:30
- Location: Busan Global Center, 13Fl of NPS Bldg. City Hall Metro Station Exit 2
- Cooking Class: There is a cooking class either on Nov 3rd (Sat) or 17th (Sat) instead of the regular class
- 30,000 won (KRW) per class will be paid to each lecturer
- 50,000 won for teaching materials such as textbooks
- Other equipment (Computer, Presentation Screen, Project pointer) will be provided
- A teaching certificate will be awarded to each lecturer
- An ability to introduce the culture of one's country of origin in either Korean or English.
- An ability to use the computer and the internet in an effective way.
Application Period: August 7-16, 2012
How to apply
We will announce the names of the successful applicants by e-mail or phone
* Contact: 051-668-7906 (Yu-kyoung Park), E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* World Cultural Class Internet Cafe address: www.bfia.or.kr/cafe/worldprogram