Haeundae District to run Sand Sculpture Classes at Haeundae Beach
BUSAN, South Korea – Haeundae District is pleased to invite you to take sand sculpture classes, which are held every year on Haeundae Beach. The spring season classes begin on April 1.
? Period: April 1 ~ May 20, 2012. Every Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m.
? Venue: Haeundae Beach (in front of the Tourist Information Center)
? Hosted by: Lifelong Learning Group Association in Haeundae District. Supported by: Haeundae-gu District, Busan Aquarium, Haeundae Tourist Pleasure Cruise
- Please register at least four days before the class you wish to attend.
- Tel: 749-7611, Fax: 749-7619, email to email@example.com or visit Haeundae Tourism Facilities Management Center
- Admission: 10,000 won per family or team
* All sand sculpting equipment will be provided to participants on the day of the event.
* All participants will receive 50% discount coupons for admission to Busan Aquarium, and a special discount for the Haeundae Tourist Pleasure Cruise
For more information, please contact Haeundae Tourism Facilities Management Office at 051) 749-7611
Source: Busan City News