BUSAN, South Korea — Haeundae District is pleased to invite you to take sand sculpture classes, which are held every year on Haeundae Beach. The spring season classes begin on April 7.
? Period: April 7-May 26, 2013 Every Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m.
? Venue: Haeundae Beach (in front of the Tourist Information Center)
? Hosted by: Lifelong Learning Group Association in Haeundae District.
Supported by: Haeundae-gu District, Busan Aquarium, Haeundae Tourist Pleasure Cruise
- Registration Period: March 28-May 22, 2013
- Please register at least four days before the class you wish to attend.
– To register, you will need to submit all participants’ full name, address, phone number(s) and the date you would like to participate.
-Tel: 749-7611, Fax: 749-7619, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Haeundae Tourism Facilities Management Center
- Admission: 10,000 won per family or team
* All sand sculpting equipment will be provided to participants on the day of the event.
For more information, please contact Haeundae Tourism Facilities Management Office at 051) 749-7611
Source: Busan City News