2012 Fall Semester Week 10 Advanced

133 replies [Last post]
HI everyone,

This week's topic is about entertainment. The question is: Do you think it is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages to be successful abroad, or should they only speak in Korean?  Explain.

Have a good week.

Hapsteacher

Do you think it is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak ot

My opinion is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages to be successful abroad.

It doesn't matter if they are only broadcasting activities in Korea. 

However these days, lots of Korean cultures are exported to other countries.

There's no telling when Korean entertainers will go abroad.

So they have to learn other many languages to successful overseas expansion.

There is a good example. Jo hye ryeon is one of famous Korean entertainer. She hoped to be global gag woman.

So she tried to learn Japanese and Chinese. As a result, It was a great help for her successful abroad broadcasting activity.

Therefore, I think that other lots of Korean Entertainers are necessary to speak other languages and learn cultures.

if she/he want to be a world star, or he want to have other

country's fans, it would be a plus.

now some korean stars and singers can speak english or

japanese, chinese fluently.

it's kind of marketing to have many contry's fans.

i think it's nesessory.

I think speaking other language for entertainers is necessary.

Because all entertainers want to be more popular, and longing for world stars.

Most of them can speak other language. Especially Eglish.

For example, rain appeared in a Hollywood movie, and also selected 'the most influential person in the world'

It is based he can speak Eglish very well

I think it is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages to be successful abroad.

Korean entertainment industry has to advance in accordance with today's global age.

And recently, Korean entertainment is having a large impact on the world such as "the Korean Wave".

Therefore, Korean entertainers need to speak other languages more.

Korean entertainers speak other languages

I think it's necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages, especially English, to be successful abroad.

First, if they can speak other languages, they will be valued more, and people will respect them more than those who can only speak Korean. Second, when they go abroad, it will be very useful for them to communicate with people and with fans. Using an interpreter might be okay, but talking directly in native language will be much more appreciated.

I also think that opportunities will come to those who speak English well. See Rain, his English skill is considered good compared to other Korean entertainers, and so he got the chance to star in Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin.

Do you think it is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages to be successful abroad,

or should they only speak in Korean?

I think it is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages to be successful abroad.

Especially English.

It means they are able to sympathize with many foreigner and understand the message they want to convey more easily.

Recently, English skills are essential in today’s global era.

For that reason, it is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages to be successful abroad.

I think Korean entertainers need to speak other languages .

Because now is the era of globalization and a good way to inform Korea.

Nowadays usually people can speak English and know.

If Korean entertainers can speak English, they can conversation with global people.

But exactly they don't need English. French is okay.

I think

it is necessary for Korean entertainers to speak other languages to be successful
abroad.

If they speak to only korean in foreign country, foreign TV viewer do not get enough sympathy.

So they try to say a foreign language.

Korean entertainers needs to speak other languages?

It is necessary to speak other languages.
for example when foreign entertainers comes to korea and speaks a single word '안녕하세요' even if pernouncation is not perfect. Korean get interested and have good feelings by hearing their own langueage from foreign people.
Speaking other language is not must do but it is necessary to give strong impression. (English they must)

Of course, necessary to learn other languages if someone want to be successful abroad.

Usually, I think learn language help understand their culture, history and ethnic.

So, someone want to be successful abroad it means need to learn other languages.

and also less impression to other countries people.

Just imagine! He or She super entertainer only say hello? or nice to meet you?

Ridiculous!

©2011-2014 Busan Haps | All Rights Reserved | Site powered by Drupal and created by Himes Design