It’s time once again for American Thanksgiving, and if you’re looking to get a taste of some good old fashioned bird this year, here’s five places that will let you get your turkey fix.
1. Sharky’s Haeundae – Turkey dinner set with 10lb turkey, cranberry, house salad, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies 200k for 4-7 people.
2. Sharky’s Gwangan – Same deal as the Haeundae location. Reservations are required for oth.
3. HQ Bar Gwangan – The menu this year will be a healthy hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, buttered corn, and cranberry salad.
Pumpkin pie is also available for 3,000.No reservations, first come, first serve.
4. Eva’s Ticket KSU – Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, rolls, and a visit from cranberry sauce. 15,000 won. No reservations, first come, first serve.
5. Novotel Seascapes - The Haeundae hotel is doing up a turkey dinner with all the fixins.
The Latest Haps
Busan Subway Lines 1, 2 and 3 have begun emergency services today due to a general strike of the Busan Metro Labor Union.
The city of Busan is looking for public input as they plan to change the look of the city’s buses for the first time in 16 years.
The government is hoping railway services will be running without any major disruption despite a unionized railroad workers’ scheduled strike next week.
The Busan One Asia Festival will have five main K-pop concerts at the Busan Asiad Gymnasium throughout the first 23 days of October.
The Busan International Film Festival has released its main event schedule for this year’s 21st edition. Updates as of September 22, 2016.
Wired magazine has chosen local cartoonist Ryan Estrada’s “Big Data” as one of its top 5 podcasts of the week.
The speed limit on main roads in Busan’s downtown might be lowered to 50 km per hour, which is 10 km less than the previous speed limit.
The 6th Seomyeon Medical Street Festival is starting on September 30th.
That’s not a misprint, but just the way it seems to work when you live abroad. John Bocskay explains.
Pei Wei Asian Diner is set to open a location in Busan by the end of 2017 according to a company press release.
McDonald’s Korea has introduced its newest offering, the Chicken Mac.
A new survey by MasterCard shows that Seoul is once again the 10th most popular city for travel in the world.
Busan’s neighbor to the north has a lot going for it for a fun weekend that’s not so far from home.
While many head to Thailand in search of its magnificent culture, Chiang Mai is a great place to start and one of her best offerings are her awesome temples, known as “Wats”.
North Korea’s goalkeeper gives up one of the worst goals ever — to the opponent’s goalkeeper in an AFC U-16 championship match.
A 29-year-old woman was seriously injured this month when a bungee jump operator failed to secure her rope to the safety hook.
Suyeong-gu Office runs the Stand Up Paddle Board Academy at Gwangalli Beach in September and October.