Mark Damisch, a lawyer and an internationally acclaimed concert pianist, kicks off
his 2010 Korea tour while at the same time, helping to fund for mentally disabled people.
The event will be held on 14th of August at main theater of Busan Cultural Center.
< Concert Info.>
○ Date & Time: August 14, 2011, 7p.m
○ Venue: Main Theater of Busan Cultural Center
○ Tickets: 10,000 won, Nanum & Haengbok Hospital
(T. 507-0412 Dongnae-gu, Minam stn. exit5)
* For FREE tickets, visit the website at http://www.shmh.co.kr/ or email at email@example.com and leave the following information.
: 1) Your name 2) # of ticket 3) Mailing address
* Tiket(s) will be mailed at the first week of August.