BIFF 2016 News & Reviews
Posts not found
Opening Film: “A Quiet Dream”
A Quiet Dream
Director: Zhang Lu
Closing Film: “The Dark Wind”
The Dark Wind
Directed by Hussein Hassan
BIFF General Ticket Info
Opening & Closing ceremony booking: 9.27(Tue) 14:00 open ▶Online ONLY
General screenings booking : 9.29(Thu) 14:00 open ▶Online reservation & BUSAN BANK, BIFF ticket box will open during the festival period.
|Via online||BIFF website www.biff.kr||9.27~10.15||24-hour|
|BIFF Ticket Box||Busan Cinema Center||BIFF Ticket Box Outdoor||10.6~10.15||08:30~20:00|
|BIFF Hill 1F||10.7~10.15|
|Cine Mountain 6F||08:30~20:30|
|CGV Centum City||7F||10.7~10.14|
|LOTTE CINEMA Centum City||8F|
|Dongseo University Sohyang Theatre||1F|
|BUSAN BANK||Any branch||9.29~10.15||09:00~16:00|
|Auto trade machine (ATM/Phone banking, 1588-6200)|
|Via online||Credit card, Deposit card, BIFF cinema ticket, Mobile payment|
|BIFF Ticket Box||Credit card, Deposit card, BIFF cinema ticket, Cash|
|BUSAN BANK||Cash (Phone banking▶ Credit transfer)|
|Opening/Closing screening and ceremony||General screening||3D/4DX||Midnight Passion|
|KRW 20,000||KRW 6,000||KRW 8,000||KRW 10,000|
- Seniors, aged 60 or older can receive a 50% discount off regularly posted rates.(Please have your ID with you)
Cancellation and Refund
- Before the festival (until Oct.5) ▶No processing fee will be charged.
- Tickets booked online can be cancelled via internet BEFORE issuing the ticket.
- Tickets booked from BUSAN BANK can be cancelled at BUSAN BANK ONLY.
- Booked Tickets already issued by BUSAN BANK can only be cancelled or refunded at the BIFF Ticket Box during the festival.
- During the festival (Oct.6~Oct.15) ▶Processing fee of 1,000 won per a ticket will be charged.
- Unissued tickets booked online can be cancelled via Internet. (Processing fee will be charged.)
- Once tickets are issued, cancellation or refund will be available at BIFF Ticket Box ONLY.
- For any screening schedule changes or cancellations by BIFF, a full refund will be available at BIFF Ticket Box until closing day. (No processing fee will be charged.)
- There is no refund and no cancellation for same-day tickets. ▶ Donating tickets or re-selling via Exchange Box is available.
- Payment with mobile phone:
-Before 9.30 cancellation is available online.
-From 10.1, online cancellation is unavailable (Payment will be accomplished by mobile network operators). Please go to BIFF Ticket Box for cancellation or refund of your ticket.
Prohibition of Collecting Resident Registration Numbers
According to Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use and Information Protection, you can not use your Resident Registration Number for identification purposes to pick up reserved tickets. Only the BOOKING NUMBER is needed. Please make sure to know your reservation number. The reservation number can be confirmed from the reservation list on the website or received through SMS.
Call Center: 1666-9177
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating Period: 2016.09.05.~10.15. (Before the Opening 10:00~18:00 / During the Festival 08:30~21:00)
- Tickets purchased online can be issued at the BIFF Ticket Box and BUSAN BANK, please be sure of your booking number, NOT mobile phone or registration number.
- Partial cancellation is not allowed: If you purchased two tickets and wish to cancel one of the two, both tickets must be cancelled. Single tickets must be re-purchased.
- Ticket holders under the age of 19 are not allowed entry to X-rated movies even when accompanied by a patent or adult guardian.
- Lost or damaged tickets cannot be reissued.
- Children under 6 are not allowed into screenings ▶ Except screenings in Cinekids section.
- Certain theaters such as Haneulyeon Theater and Sohyang Theatre do not permit any food or beverages in the screenings.
October 6 | October 7 | October 8 | October 9 | October 10
For more info: www.biff.co.kr
Opening/Closing Films: 20,000 won
General Screening: 6,000 won
3D Screening 8,000 won
Midnight Passion (3 Movies in a row): 10,000 won (Movie Times)
Busan International Film Festival
The Latest Haps
A vehicle smashed into a Hanyang Mart yesterday afternoon next to an apartment complex in Yeonje-gu.
The US supersonic bomber was in the controversial Chinese Air Defense Identification Zone.
A plan to lower the speed limit on all roads in Busan from the current 60 kilometers per hour to 50 kilometers per hour will be promoted.
Subway line 1’s new extension from Sinpyeong to Dadae-po is expected to open on April 20th.
The monthly Ha Ha Hole returns this Friday night and it’s looking for female comics to take center stage.
Psychedelic shoegaze from New Zealand, Moses, will be performing in Busan Friday, March 10, on the Busan leg of their Whareama album release tour.
Around 2,000 people are expected to be involved in Marvel Comics “Black Panther” shooting in Busan.
The nation’s favorite boat festival sets sail for the fourth year.
The Busan International Women’s Association is hosting a “Mardi Gras Ball” on Saturday, April 22nd at the Haeundae Grand Hotel.
The Paradise Hotel’s third floor Chinese restaurant ‘Nampoong’ has introduced a new dim sum course meal for spring.
One of Busan’s most legendary watering holes is celebrating its 15th anniversary this Friday night.
The voyages are designed to offer opportunities to explore the wonders of UNESCO World Heritage sites and to participate in some of Japan’s largest and most celebrated cultural festivals and special events.
Jeju Air will hold a big promotional event with great prices on domestic and international tickets from the 23rd of March through the 5th of April.
Drivers will have to pay for their parking at the attached parking area of Sajik Stadium starting from the next month.
The Lotte Giants, will have a special “Lee Dae Ho Cheering Zone” at the opening home game on April 4th and the first weekend home game on April 8th.