- Date: Tuesday, July 5th, 2011
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm: Registration / Networking
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Light Standing Buffet / Presentation / Q&A
- Venue: Novotel Ambassador Busan, Azalea & Lilac (5th Fl.)
- Cost: KRW 55,000 (Inclusive of Light Standing Buffet) * Unlimited wine, beer & soft drinks until 9:00 pm
- Michael Conforme, Predictive Index® Korea
- "The War for Talent"
Registration and Contact Information
To register contact us at
The most important corporate resource over the next 20 years will be talent. It's also the resource in shortest supply. Are you ready to fight for your fair share? In the boardroom bunkers and in the cubicle-filled trenches, the early skirmishes of the next war are being fought. For the moment, most of the action is guerrilla warfare – brief raids in which the companies under attack are often unaware that they've been hit. Ultimately, though, the war will be global, and for businesses, the stakes will be success and perhaps even survival.
According to a yearlong study involving 77 companies and almost 6,000 managers and executives – the most important corporate resource over the next 20 years will be talent: smart, sophisticated businesspeople who are technologically literate, globally astute, and operationally agile. And even as the demand for talent goes up, the supply of it will be going down.
Corporations need to protect their Talent while at the same time develop their leaders to lead them now, 2020 and beyond. Michael will offer his insight and takeaways as well as an opportunity for each audience member to determine if they have the characteristics, behaviors, and motivational drives needed to lead the next generation of talent.
We look forward to seeing you at Haeundae Beach.
AMCHAM Busan Committee Co-Chairs
Michael Conforme / Christopher Erb / Jeffrey Harrison
To view AMCHAM’s upcoming meetings and events, please visit AMCHAM’s website at:
* Members attending the meeting without making an RSVP will be charged an additional KRW 10,000. Sorry, no refunds for cancellations made after noon, Friday, July 1st, 2011.
* Non-AMCHAM members attending the meetings will be charged an additional fee of KRW 10,000. However, if your company is a valid AMCHAM member with paid dues (Company Member / Special Company Member), a limited number of non-AMCHAM members from your company can join the committee meetings at the AMCHAM member rate if they RSVP at least 24 hours before the meeting and clearly indicate on the RSVP form that these are “Special Member Guests”. The number of non-AMCHAM members allowed to attend at the member rate will be the same number your firm has registered as Members.
* If you have any questions, please contact AMCHAM Customer Service Coordinator at 02) 6201-2200.