BUSAN, South Korea — Nowadays, according to the flow of globalization, universities attract a large number of foreign students, and for Korea to evolve, the number of foreigners living in Busan area is growing rapidly. But the ties between Koreans and foreigners don’t get closer, and foreigners from unfamiliar environment do not adapt well to the hard reality.
ICEA is a volunteering to exchange mutual culture to each other. That means we make a Buddy Program between Korean students and foreign students and we have various cultural activities and we visit many attractions and so on.
Through the many activities, we will experience another culture and we can make an appropriate attitude to globalization.
* Qualification: Anyone who has passion!!
- ICEA team is composed with 28 korean students and 28 foreigners.
- Foreigners who want to understand another culture and want to share their culture.
* How to apply
- You can get a application form visiting here
- And fill out the all documents and please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should attach your photo in your document.
Recruitment period : 2013.01.22 ~ 2013.02.14
Activity period : 2013. 03 ~ 2013. 08
? Schedule subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
For more information, contact:
ICEA’s leader – ???(Seo Jin Kang) 010-2733-1771 (ICEA 11th)
Gaonnuri – 1599-2032 (Gaonnuri’s office)
Source: Busan Life Magazine